More than a builder.
At Campbell Construction Crieff, we offer clients a range of flexible services designed to meet their individual needs. From large scale bespoke architect led design and construction solutions to smaller scale development, renovation and repair projects.
Drop by the office anytime, we're in Monday - Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
Large Scale Developments
We have the ability to conduct projects of any size and scale from new builds to renovations to extensions and much more. We have a large portfolio of work which we have managed successfully. We can co-ordinate all trades and work packages to provide a full construction management package. We'd be happy to talk through your requirements.
Small Scale Projects
Campbell Construction Small Trades is a sister company of Campbell Construction Crieff who specialise in small projects such as hanging doors, fitting skirtings and facings. Give us a call if you need any help with smaller projects.
We will manage every aspect of your project liaising will all trades and professionals involved. From co-ordinating work packages to interlinking together to ensure your project runs smoothly. We will plan and schedule your project to meet with your completion date ensuring all requirements are met. Our team are on hand to talk through this service in more detail.
Why choose us?
- All Commercial, Domestic, Industrial and 24 hour Emergency work is undertaken.
- We offer Free Quotes to all our customers and all work is guaranteed.
- We are fully insured, ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
- We are fully qualified, ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
- We offer Quotes and advice to all our customers.
Campbell Construction Crieff are proud members of The Federation of Master Builders (FMB).
The FMB is the UK’s largest trade association in the building industry. Established in 1941 to protect the interests of small and medium-sized building firms, the FMB is independent and non-profit-making, lobbying continuously for members’ interests at both national and local levels.
Campbell Construction Crieff are proud members of the Better Business Partnership meaning the following assurances for our clients.
- Each member has pledged to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and to operate a customer complaints procedure, dealing with complaints promptly, fairly and in a courteous manner.
- Complaints which cannot be resolved easily can be passed to the Better Business Partnership independent panel for review and mediation where practicable.
- Members who continue to breach the rules of the scheme regarding fair trading will be expelled from the Partnership.
- Members will have disclosed full address details to Trading Standards - these will be released in the event of a civil dispute, allowing a civil action to be raised without the worry of identifying the trader - a common problem with 'bogus traders'
- Members must, where appropriate i) provide details of any call out charges, ii) provide written quotations & schedules of work and iii) provide signed, itemised invoices.